1. Hello and welcome to All Pink Floyd Fan Network (or APFFN for short), a wonderful community of souls relishing in the music, history, mystery, and the all around wonderous aura of Pink Floyd.

Please register free to join our community, get rid of advertisement on our pages and participate in our discussions. Registration is quick and even easier if you have a Facebook, Google+ or Twitter account!
  1. Sandro

Sandro APFFN New Member

Hi I'm new here :)

I have directly one question. Does anybody know, where the collection "A Tree Full od Secrets" was released? I need exactly the year. I know that this is best of 1967-1994, bud i don't know, if the year 1994 is also release date...

Thanks for reply :)

2. Sydney

Sydney Tremulant Former APFFN Mod

Re: A Tree Full od Secrets

There's such a thing as 'A Treefull of Secrets"?
    Got no idea dude..

Anyway, welcome :wave:
    Please take time to read our forum rules and guidelines and please use the search feature before posting any new threads to make sure there isn't already a thread about it :)
    Other than that, happy posting! Hope you enjoy your time here.
    If you have any problems feel free to PM myself or anyone else on the mod squad.

cheers

3. Dr Cheese

Dr Cheese Former mod Former APFFN Mod

It's not an official release it's (gasp) a bootleg, it's an 18 cd set of rarities that can be freely downloaded or traded for. There's at least two other threads on the subject and if I didn't have to go back to work I'd find them for you, as it is you're on your own pal.

4. Sandro

Sandro APFFN New Member

A Tree Full od Secrets is compilation album of 18cds. It contains rarities from the Floyd's beggining (like 3 versions of Interstellar Overdrive, 3 of Arnold Layne), some soundtracks (More, Zabriskie Point, but some not well known), also Solo projects of each member, and much more...

5. Sydney

Sydney Tremulant Former APFFN Mod

indeed.. but as cheesey said.. seems you're on your own here buddy.. sorry

6. Sandro

Sandro APFFN New Member

I'm sorry :) I'm not good at English. My question is WHEN it was released, not WHERE, as I wrote it upper. Am I loooooooser? Yes I'm! :)))

7. Botley

Botley Hit it, Rog! Former APFFN Mod

early 2001, possibly late in 2000

Last edited: May 27, 2005
  8. Sandro

Sandro APFFN New Member

Could you give me link, where is EXACT year? Or tell me, 2000 or 2001... I need only one, which is true?

9. speedking

speedking APFFN New Member

Yeah, I think so...I think Botley is right.

Last edited: May 27, 2005
  10. speedking

speedking APFFN New Member

Sandro, hele, prosimte pokus se mi poradit...jak zmenim ten debilni citat ze Zdi??? Tenhle web je totiz naprosto neprehlednej, ale je tu dobry, ze si muzes psat co chces (cesky) a nikdo te nemuze kicknout :D No, mej se a zas napis na ICQ (to je asi jediny slovo co z toho amerikani rozlusti :D)

11. Axe victim

Axe victim grumpy old git!! Former APFFN Mod

....that's easy for you to say!!

12. Dr Cheese

It's mostly bollocks really although some of it is quite interesting.

13. Axe victim

..funny...I thought the interesting bits were bollocks

14. Dr Cheese

Well, that's Celts for you.

15. Axe victim

I don't think its Celtic.....try pinching your nose whilst standing on one leg and saying it....it sounds Cornish?